Graphic Design Intern
Design intern needed at Hudson Pride Connections Center, 32 Jones (Journal Sq), Jersey City, NJ
Intern will be responsible for all in-house design materials included brochures, logo, business cards, fliers, etc. Minimum 1-2 days a week for 5-10 hours total. Days and time can be flexible to fit the student’s schedule.
• Solid skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
• A conceptual thinker whose work is innovative and fresh
• Able to work well with deadlines
• A strong sense of design, layout / composition, typography, color and paper
• Proficiency with printing, production, pre press and web a plus
Hudson Pride Connections, HPC, is a 501(c)3 bridging the gap in services and responding to the unmet needs of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, & transgender community, as well as HIV positive people of any orientation / identity, through supportive social services, prevention, outreach, advocacy and development trainings for other service providers, to educate, empower, and unite all of our communities.
Please submit resume, and design samples or website to Jaden Rogers Jaden@hudsonpride.org
* Location: Journal Square, Jersey City, NJ
* This is a part-time job.
* This is an unpaid internship position
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Please, no phone calls about this job!
* Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.