Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Instigator Vol 01, Issue 02


The Instigator's second issue is being printed this week and features work by some people you may know! GJ Lee, Shenella Cutting, Madelynne Delarama, Chazz Jogie, and maybe even me. (I didn't see my name listed in the credits for art on The Instigator website.)

Many contributors are associated with New Jersey City University, so it may be clever and somewhat becoming to call it the "Unofficial" Literature and Art Magazine of NJCU. In case you don't live around the Hudson county area, you can visit http://theinstigator.hostei.com/ for subscriptions and digital PDFs of the magazine. On the website you can visit the forum, see who runs the darn thing, and check out upcoming events.

Yes, we have events.

Cover by GJ Lee of course.




3 comments:

N/A said...

wow. nice cover:o

Narciso said...

I'm glad we changed it! Haha. The original was not so exciting, I think.

Narciso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.