Monday, March 7, 2011

Batman Rogues: Calendar Man

So, I made a list of characters we can all draw this week, if you're interested.

They're all Batman rogues.


Just so we're all clear on this, that's a character-a-day. I know that's hard to do, but we all draw every day anyway. A quick sketch of a pretty well-known character shouldn't hurt or take too long.

I understand that last week's Firefly theme was kind of difficult, because of all the likenesses involved. I think it's only like that because only one actor has portrayed each respective character on the show.

(That may change in the next few years with HelpNathanBuyFirefly.com)

Without further delay, Calendar Man.


Since I posted this so late in the day, I'll pick the next character to draw. Don't worry it's fun:

Poison Ivy.




Not fun? You know it is.

----
Help Nathan Buy Firefly - http://helpnathanbuyfirefly.com/

No comments: